Are you in charge of planning the Christmas Party for your Company? Don’t stress, Schupepe has you covered in more ways than one. Not only do we provide you with marquees that allow you to add additional space to your venue, but since we’ve been in the party-planning scene for a while – we can also give you some handy pointers on how to plan an epic corporate Christmas party! So before your eyes start watering over all of the possibilities on Pinterest… have a look at Part II of this handy checklist. If you missed Part I, you can read it here.
13. Before you sign the contract, ensure that there are no hidden fees.
14. Book the entertainment, audio-visual, and photographer (if applicable)
15. Book the caterer (after asking for a menu tasting!) – confirm if they have their own wait staff, alcohol license, and determine if there will be a buffet or set menu.
16. Call for quotes for suppliers (i.e. furniture, glassware, linen) Please note that if you choose to hire a Schupepe marquee, we have interior hire options.
17. Hire a Master of Ceremonies and arrange guest speakers.
18. Organise Transportation.
19. Create an itinerary for the event.
20. Send out proper invitations by mail that coincide with your theme.
21. Include the following information on your invitations:
- Venue – with directions
- Date & Time
- Menu Options
- Cost (if Applicable)
- Confirm if partners are invited
- Dress Code/Theme of Party
- Event Itinerary
- Transportation (if provided)
- Parking Arrangements
- Accommodation Options
- RSVP Date
- If Gift is Required
22. Once you have chased everyone (as you will probably need to follow up with the RSVP’s) and you have a final guest list, you can create a table plan.
23. Send out the final itinerary to everyone involved – suppliers, vendors, entertainment, guest speakers, master of ceremonies.
24. Relax. Have a Great Time at Your Holiday Party!!!!!!