Just because we may have to put away our summer gear, doesn’t mean we have to pack up our party hats. Hiring a stretch tent for your next event allows you the freedom to pick a wide variety of venues without having to worry about the unpredictable weather. Perhaps you want to plan a spectacular birthday party with a unique theme. Maybe you want to reward your staff for stellar sales this quarter. Whatever the reason, Schupepe Tents will make it easier for you to plan your event. We provide everything you need to so that you don’t have to micromanage multiple vendors. Décor, lighting, flooring, heating, and catering are just a few of the services we provide. Here are two ideas for party themes in the upcoming months
Cinco de Mayo! Ole!
On the fifth of May, 1862, Mexicans won the Battle of Puebla. The Mexicans were victorious against the army of Napoleon III despite being poorly armed and outfitted. There are various ways to create a unique and entertaining theme for your guests. If it is a private event, you could use the stretch tent in your backyard. Maybe you own a restaurant and would like to extend the celebration in your parking lot. The possibilities are endless. Here are some ideas:
- Guests must wear sombreros
- Decorate with piñatas and use the colours of the Mexican flag
- Use multi-coloured string lights to create a fiesta vibe
- Serve Mexican food, margaritas and Coronas
- Hire a mariachi band
- Make sure everyone learns how to do the Macarena
The Queen’s Birthday
The first thing that comes to mind is a high tea party theme. This would be perfect for a bridal shower, Mother’s Day, a charity event, or simply as an excuse to be surrounded by friends and show off your garden. The Queen’s Birthday is always celebrated on the first Monday in June, allowing us a much-needed three day weekend. For private events, your backyard or garden is the perfect place to utilize our elegant stretch tents. If this is a fund-raiser or corporate event, there are various public parks or botanical areas to choose from.
- Send out elegant, hand-written invitations
- Use empty tea containers filled with flowers as decorations
- Fill glass bowls with colourful fruits for centrepieces
- Guests could bring potted plants or floral arrangements to exchange with one another
- Tea or champagne, finger-food and scones are a must
- And whatever you do, make sure you don’t leave the tea bag in the cup. Proper tea is brewed before-hand
Schupepe Tents prides itself on making every event special and unique. Our event planners, décor advisers and tent riggers have a stellar reputation and are renowned for their ability to plan safe, stress-free, extravagant events without the extravagant price tag attached.